Holland SEAM: Metal Roofing for Commercial Construction
Holland Roofing now manufactures Holland SEAM. Available for new construction applications, Holland SEAM is a light-weight structural metal panel that can be fastened directly to purloins as well as to solid underlayment's. Holland SEAM roof panels are 11", 15" and 19 1/4" wide and are available in .032, .040 aluminum or 24 gauge G90 galvanized steel. Customers can choose from 27 colors with a Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000 base finish.
Custom Fabrication for Your Metal Roofing Project
With our state-of-the-art, computerized cutting, folding and layout equipment, Holland can custom fabricate flashing, valley pans, hip caps, ridge caps, drip edge, eave and gable trim. In addition, Holland Roofing has complete capabilities for on-site roll-forming, gutter and downspout machines. Our skilled sheet metal craftsmen work with our design team to create quality, high end products for you.
Why Choose Metal Roofing?
- Low life-cycle costs and durability - it will not crack, rot, split, warp, curl, or chip
- Superior snow, water and airborne debris shedding capabilities
- Lightweight, with minimum stress to the existing structure
- Economical for both new construction and reroofing projects
- Designer look, visual appeal, color options
If you would like to see what the end product looks like, check out our gallery of completed projects. If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-877-455-7663, or email us.