Commercial Roof Replacements
Since 1986, we’ve satisfied over tens of thousands of customers and have installed hundreds of millions of square feet of roofing material. Holland Roofing has also accomplished:
- More than 350,000,000 sq. ft. installed in 30+ years (roughly 8,034 acres)
- 2,350+ Perfect 10 installations
- 23 time winner of The Firestone Building Products Master Contractor Award
- 21 time winner of The Firestone Building Products President’s Club
- 19 time winner of The Firestone Building Products Inner Circle of Quality Award
- Member of Carlisle Symtecs ESP Award
- GAF Master Elite Certification
- Johns Manville PEak Advantage Contractor
The technicians at Holland Roofing can handle every phase of your roof replacement project competently and efficiently. Holland Roofing offers roof replacement services only when repairs and restoration alternatives are no longer an option or deemed incapable of bringing your roof back to a serviceable condition, or at your specific request. We take a proactive approach to our roof replacement services that instills a high level of communication, and we work as a team with you to keep things moving while anticipating issues such as daily business operations, environmental needs, inventory protection, tenant concerns, and ensures that we proved the best solution possible for your roof replacement needs.
Our commercial roof replacement services include:
- A thorough inspection & roof analysis
- Pre-job planning & coordinating
- Design & specification
- Demolition & removal
- Deck replacement as needed
- Structural & mechanical evaluations
- New roof installation
Commercial Flat Roof Construction
Our commercial flat roof construction technicians specialize in single-ply roof systems: EPDM, TPO, and PVC. We will assess the needs that are specific to your project goals so that our experienced staff can help with installation and/or design to build a quality, cost-efficient roof system. We work side by side with our clients to understand their challenges and long term goals. With hundreds of millions of square feet of roofing installed, our experience leads to smarter roofing solutions.
Commercial flat roof construction that we offer:
- EPDM: A synthetic rubber single-ply roofing membrane used in many low-slope projects, and is one of the more popular choices for roofing contractors and architects for commercial flat roof construction.
- TPO: A thermoplastic single-ply roofing material that is incredibly strong, and is a popular choice for green roofing projects.
- PVC: A polyvinyl single-ply roofing membrane that are specifically designed to prevent pooling water.
Throughout the United States, there are many roofing contractors, but few are recognized for their ability to go above and beyond and claim the title of a top tier contractor. Holland Roofing consistently earns special recognition and industry awards for outstanding value, quality, and safety, on projects that have ranged from minor reroof applications to millions of square feet in new construction. Job for job, we always do our best to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Beyond the primary manufactures listed above, Holland is proud to install the following roof systems as under our already recognized installation teams.
Request a Quote